Latest Book

Latest Book

Monday, January 2, 2017

The Official Unofficial 2017 Schedule

A new year is upon us, and we've got an opportunity to make it better than the last! Some of my resolutions include updating my blog more consistently, as well as leaving lots of reviews for the fantastic books I read. As far as writing goals are concerned, let me share the Official Unofficial Schedule, which is guaranteed to change over the coming months but I will regardless do my best to stick to it.

Releases:

The Mystery of the Curiosities (Snow & Winter Book Two)
Mystery, contemporary romance
March 7, 2017

Joy (States of Love line)
Contemporary romance
April 5, 2017

Southernmost Murder
Mystery, contemporary romance
ETA September 2017

Your Happily Ever After
Paranormal, contemporary romance
ETA October 2017

Untitled
Contemporary romance
ETA December 2017


Writing Deadlines for 2018:

Untitled (Snow & Winter Book Three)
Mystery, contemporary romance

Untitled (Magic & Steam Universe)
Paranormal-historical, romance

Untitled
Mystery, contemporary romance

It's turning out to be a busy year, but I've got some amazing mojo and pretty decent coffee, so I'll see you all on the flip-side of these releases!


C.S.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment