Monday Feature

Friday, June 30, 2017

A Lot of Books from Poe!



Wow! It’s been a busy month here. How’s everything going for you all? I think it would be an ideal time to offer a few updates on a number of the projects I currently have and bring us all (including me!) up to speed. So I’ll begin with the most requested….


Snow & Winter 3: Is currently being written! Yes! It’s wonderful being back in Sebastian’s head, and this book is promising more insight into Calvin, for all you ginger detective fans. As for the title, it does exist, but that’ll remain between me and the bosses until I’ve finished the book. Regarding a release date, I can only estimate sometime in the summer of 2018 at this point.

The Mystery of the Curiosities (Snow & Winter 2) audiobook: Last I checked with Derrick McClain, he was ramping up to begin production! A release date is subject to when he finishes and when Audible lets the project go live, but I think a good idea would be sometime this August-September.

Southernmost Murder: For anyone who may not have heard, this is my next mystery-romance with DSP Publications. It’s a standalone spinoff, featuring a very minor character from the Snow & Winter series, Aubrey Grant. (But you don’t need to read that series to enjoy this title!) His love interest is hotshot FBI Special Agent Jun Tanaka, and they’re up to their ears in trouble in Old Town, Key West.
The book is currently finishing its final round of edits and then is on to proofing. I’ve seen the cover, and my goodness, Reese Dante really made something incredible! A reveal of the cover and blurb, along with pre-orders opening is estimated to be October/November of this year. It has an estimated release date of January, 2018.
If you’d like to add it to your Goodreads shelf, you can do so here.

Color of You: I signed the contract with Dreamspinner Press for this novel last night! A contemporary, holiday romance, scheduled to release this December. It features newly hired high school band director, Bowen Merlin, and apple orchard owner, Felix Hansen. For any readers of Joy, this book takes place in the same town—Lancaster, New Hampshire, but can be read entirely as a standalone.

Oh, and last but not least, I’m still running a fundraiser to donate books to schools in need. First Book has an incredibly diverse inventory they send to children, including books with LGBT+ characters or storylines, which I think is wonderful. If you can offer a donation, I’d appreciate it. And for everyone who donates, I will be e-mailing a special Snow & Winter short in July that’ll be exclusive until December.

So! What do you think? Are you excited for any of these projects in particular? Thank you all, as always, for the support you show me.


C.S.
xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited about "Color of You"; it speaks to my childhood band geek. =)

    ReplyDelete