Monday Feature

Friday, June 9, 2017

A Minor Hiatus

I'm back! Besides a fine layer of dust settled on this blog, looks like everything is okay. You might be asking, "C.S., where the crap have you been? Your Facebook posts have been nonsensical at best."

I've been writing! Lots of words! All the words, even! (Okay, only 60k, but it's been a slow start to the year.) You can always tell when I'm behind on a deadline. Because this happens-- the no updating, thing. But the project is done and I'm feeling pretty good about being back on track for the rest of 2017.

I've received a number of messages from readers asking about the third Snow & Winter book. When can we expect it? Well, that'll probably be Spring(ish) 2018, but the better news is that yes, I am writing it now! Sebastian and Calvin will be back with even more murder and mystery.

Also, Monday Feature will resume on June 19th! Hurray! More authors, artists, and voice actors will be visiting my blog, so stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment