Latest Book

Latest Book

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Sebastian's voice is loud and clear

In between finishing edits for Southernmost Murder and beginning edits for Color of You, I'm writing Snow & Winter 3. And I'm not sure if it was a change to my morning coffee or what, but Sebastian is being particularly smart in this book.

"What did that sign say?" Calvin asked.
"I'm legally blind and it wasn't available in the large print edition."

Of course I love it. Sass and dry wit are some of my favorite storytelling tools. But Sebastian's voice is one of the most difficult to maintain of any character I've created. I think it's because he always has all cylinders firing. Always thinking, always talking about... something. When his voice flows like it seems to be doing, and I don't have to slam my head into the desktop, I get very excited!

Snow & Winter 3.
More murder. More mystery. More Sebastian.

6 comments:

  1. I am super excited!! Love these men! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So happy they bring you joy!

      Delete
  2. I love love Seb and Cal! So excited for Book 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Looking forward to more of Seb's shenanigans. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there will definitely be shenanigans...! :D

      Delete