Monday, April 4, 2022

Reads: March, 2022


The Doctor
(Magic & Steam 3) once again took up most of my month, but I got a few great reads in, including an old favorite. Mixing pleasure reading in amongst the research definitely does the heart and mind good!

The Gangs of New York by Herbert Asbury

Fatal Shadows (An Adrien English Mystery 1) by Josh Lanyon

A Dangerous Thing (An Adrien English Mystery 2) by Josh Lanyon

I post my reviews to both Goodreads and Bookbub and always appreciate a follow!

4 comments:

  1. I just finished the Adrien English series for the first time last week!
    I'm very excited for The Doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you read gangs of New York is it for research, im so intrigued

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my many research books, yes! I'm heavily into the history of Gilded Age, New York, and so would have read it regardless, but in this instance, it was specifically related to writing my Magic & Steam series.

      Delete