Thursday, May 25, 2023

A Day in... Pt. 2

 A (Very Exciting) Day in the Life of a Full-time Indie Author

I've returned with another extremely average and not particularly exciting day seen through photographs, which, if you saw the first A Day in... post I made last year, this was inspired by a group I used to follow back in the Internet's Ye Olden Times!

One day I'll remember to do this when I have something fun on the calendar.

I slept in
 
feed the kitties, morning skincare, power up the beast...

yogurt, blackberries, and granola breakfast while checking accounts


Kasper on his neighborhood watch

Milo... being himself


edits for Memento Mori 3

second cup of coffee and more edits

second breakfast! the jam is rhubarb that my girlfriend picked up while in Philly

check-in with the boys...

...they're doing great

need a break from edits

took a jog!

and did some free weights

while listening to some trouble-making sleuths

shower and the best body scrub ever

something not-juice in my Gudetama cup and more edits

enough edits I need to run to the store

ah, a lovely trash-pickup eve

oh and this store too

I put up my new Van Gogh print

mediocre sparkling rosé and Try Guys

I cheated on Japanese lessons and just did the lazy matching pairs game

time for bed

No comments:

Post a Comment