Sunday, December 4, 2022

Convention: RARE '23


I'm thrilled to announce that I'll be once again be in attendance at international book events, this time with RARE (Romance Author and Reader Event) in Florence, Italy! The signing will be on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at the Spadolini Pavilion: 1 Viale Filippo Strozzi 50129 Firenze. I believe the event has since sold out, but tickets do become available as attendees' plans change and they sell theirs if they're unable to make it. Details can be found here and on their Facebook group here.

I also plan to schedule a meet-up with readers in the area, where we can perhaps get coffee or lunch together and talk about books for the afternoon! Date and time and location will be determined, but I hope you'll join me if you're able!

No comments:

Post a Comment