Friday, December 30, 2022

End of 2022 with C.S. Poe


It's been... well... a year. Creative burnout and illness got their claws into me, and so there wasn't much by way of new content. I allowed myself time to relax, to not think about my unfinished books, and to not feel guilty when I needed to skip writing in the mornings. This was all easier said than done, of course, but I did manage to get back on track and I'm feeling creative and confident as we move into the coming year! Here's what came from Emporium Press in 2021:

Novels:
The Doctor (Magic & Steam: Book 3) | Ebook & Paperback

Subway Slayings (Memento Mori: Book 2) | Ebook & Paperback


Novellas:
Lights. Camera. Murder. (The Silver Screen: Book 1) | Paperback


Audiobooks:
The Mystery of the Spirits (Snow & Winter: Book 5) | narrated by Wyatt Baker

The Doctor (Magic & Steam: Book 3) | narrated by Declan Winters


Translations:
Jour de chance (Nouveau départ à Lancaster: T1) | French, MxM Bookmark

Jour de neige (Nouveau départ à Lancaster: T2) | French, MxM Bookmark

Le Mystère du corbeau (Snow et Winter: T1) | French, Mnemosyne Lit.

Le Mystère des curiosités (Snow et Winter: T2) | French, Mnemosyne Lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment